You must submit the following documents to make an application:
- A two (2) page Curriculum Vitae (CV);
- A completed Application Form; and
- A covering letter of no more than two (2) pages outlining how you meet the selection criteria for the panel you are applying for (Personal Statement).
Please adhere strictly to the page limits for the CV and Personal Statement.
Step One: Submit your CV
- Click here to be directed to the job advertisement.
- Click the orange ‘Apply for this job’ button and attach your two (2) page CV. Click Submit.
- You MUST complete Step Two as outlined below to finalise your application.
Step Two: Complete the online Application Form and include your Personal Statement
After completing Step One you will receive an email which will confirm receipt of your CV. The email will contain a link to the online Application Form. Complete the online Application Form via the link. Please upload your Personal Statement within this form.
Once submitted, you will receive confirmation by email that you have completed the application process.
Applications close at Midnight, Friday 15th May.
We will be in contact after the application closing date.
If you do not receive your acknowledgement email outlined in Step One or if you have any difficulty completing or submitting your CV or Application Form including your Personal Statement, please call Nicola Palm on 07 3023 1028 or Monica James on 07 3023 1072 for assistance.