Nomination and Application site:
Recruitment to Panels of Assessors for the
Queensland Civil and Administrative Tribunal
Welcome to the site for applying, or submitting nominations, for assessor positions on the public and professional panels of assessors for the Queensland Civil and Administrative Tribunal (the Tribunal).
Assessors contribute to the Queensland Government’s commitment to ensuring public protection, maintaining confidence in the range of health professions and upholding professional standards across Queensland.
Assessors assist the Tribunal by providing expert advice to judicial members about questions of fact arising during the hearing of disciplinary matters relating to registered health practitioners.
Assessors are sought for the following panels of assessors:
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander health practitioners
- Chinese medicine practitioners
- Dental hygienists, dental therapists and oral health therapists
- Dental prosthetists
- Medical practitioners
- Medical radiation practitioners
- Occupational therapists
An Applicant Information Pack has been prepared to provide you with:
- An overview of the work of the Tribunal and the role of assessors;
- Information about the frequency and location of sittings;
- Eligibility requirements, remuneration arrangements and other conditions of appointment;
- An overview of the recruitment process and indicative timeframes;
- Information about how to lodge an application; and
- Contact details for further enquiries.
Please read the Applicant Information Pack (click for download) before applying.