The application process:
Step One – Register your interest and submit your two page CV
- Scroll down this page and locate the ad for the position that you wish to apply for.
- Click on the title of the ad.
- You will now see an orange ‘Apply Now’ button, click on this, attach your two (2) page CV document and click Submit.
- You have now registered your interest in a Panel Assessors role. You MUST complete Step Two below to finalise your application for review.
NOTE: In accordance with Cabinet Handbook requirements, Queensland Health require all submitted CVs to be a maximum of two (2) pages in length.
Step Two – Complete an online Application Form, complete your personal details and provide your personal statement
1. You will receive an email which will indicate receipt of your CV. Within this email will be link to an online Application Form to be completed. Your application cannot be accepted if this form is not completed in full and submitted.NOTE: Should you not receive an acknowledgement email, please contact Nicola Palm on 07 3023 1028 or Monica James on 3023 1072.
NOTE: Should you not receive an acknowledgement email, please contact Nicola Palm on 07 3023 1028 or Monica James on 3023 1072.
2. Complete the online above; your application cannot Application Form, remembering to copy and paste your Personal Statement within this form, as described be finalised unless this has been completed.
NOTE: Some formatting may be removed when you paste the contents on your Personal Statement into the Application Form therefore, we recommend you construct neat and concise paragraphs that may be easily read without complex formatting.
3. Once submitted, you will receive confirmation that you have completed the first stage of the application process.
- Your application cannot be accepted if this form is not completed in full when formally submitted.
- When completing the online Application Form, please ensure you enter the same email address that you have provided on your 2 page CV. Our system uses your email address to match your submitted Application Form with your CV.
Applications close at Midnight, Thursday 7th May. You will not receive any further updates in regard to your application until after this date.
If you have any difficulty completing or submitting your online application please call Nicola Palm on 07 3023 1028 or Monica James on 07 3023 1072 for assistance.
Once again, on behalf of Queensland Health and Davidson Executive & Boards, we thank you for your interest in making a difference to your community and look forward to receiving your application.