As an executive search professional, Mark Sloan has built a strong reputation for himself as delivering high quality outcomes for clients and representing their brands with passion and energy.
This passion and energy has been welcomed at Davidson since he joined the Executive & Boards Sydney team in January 2019 as Senior Partner, NSW.
He is a leader who is well-known for working on assignments which make a fundamental difference to organisations, taking them into new sectors or transforming their business to better service their existing and future consumer-base.
Prior to his career in executive search Mark has previously been employed by Dell Computers, the University of Limerick, Rio Tinto and AGL.
He prides himself on finding hard to reach executives and giving them a compelling reason to consider their future elsewhere.
Examples of executive placements made by Mark include:
• CEO roles for the technology, rail and private equity sectors.
• CFO roles for a wealth management business and property companies.
• EGMs for tier 1 contractors including construction and asset management sectors.
• Group Head of Growth and Development for tier one contractor
• A Division Director for an investment bank
• A CDO for a media company
• A CMO for a wealth management business
Mark hails from the Emerald Isle, is a passionate supporter of Liverpool FC, Sydney Swans and Munster rugby. He also enjoys travelling every chance he gets.