CQ Health serves a growing population of approximately 250,000 people and employs more than 3,700 staff, treating more than 700,000 patients each year. The challenge for this role is to effectively manage the current and future financial performance of the Health Service in a dynamic and innovative way.
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, and collegiately with the executive team and the Board to deliver sustainable public health care, you will focus on activities and projects that will bring the best long-term return for CQ Health.
Key requirements include:
- Provide expert advice to the Chief Executive and Board on finance and performance.
- Perform an advisory role concerning financial practices.
- Translate organisational strategy into meaningful long-term plans and objectives.
- Contribute to strategic and operational decisions facing the organisation.
- Effectively manage budgets and forecasts.
- Provide outstanding levels of service.
- Implement a service culture and build the capability and profile.
Understanding the needs of a diverse range of stakeholders you will have the proven ability to navigate the environment.
To be considered for this role you will hold relevant tertiary qualifications and full CA or CPA membership.
For further information or to obtain a copy of a success profile please call David Reynolds on 07 3023 1009. To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the reference number JO-2001- 99051 in the subject line of your email.