- Drive visitation through brilliant and distinctive campaigns
- Help reboot Victoria's Visitor Economy
- Join respected industry leaders in a senior leadership role
After a tough 2020, Victoria's Visitor Economy is rebooting and Visit Victoria is on the look-out for a brilliant Chief Marketing Officer to drive the State's domestic and international marketing campaigns.
Reporting to the CEO and leading a global team of talented and passionate marketers, the successful applicant will be accountable for:
- the creation and delivery of compelling, distinctive year-round integrated consumer-centric marketing campaigns that help drive visitors to and across the State;
- the integration of the State's major events into the annual marketing calendar;
- leading the ongoing development and management of the Victorian tourism brand strategy;
- the development and delivery of co-operative campaigns with a range of industry partners including Victorian Regional Tourism Boards and Victoria's Key Distribution Partners;
- channel strategy and distribution; and deep industry engagement.
An integral member of VV's senior executive team, the new CMO will be an innovative marketing leader who embraces agile ways of working. The successful candidate will have a track record in working in complex environments demonstrating the ability to successfully manage the interests of multiple stakeholders. The role requires an individual with sophisticated leadership skills who is able to inspire their team to achieve great things at a critical time for the Victorian Visitor Economy as well has helping drive the wider organisation.
The successful candidate will have exposure to VV's Board and be expected to build and nurture valuable relationships within the Victorian Government and wider tourism sector, as well as engage other relevant stakeholders, partners and suppliers.
Applications can be made by clicking the Apply Now button and uploading your resume.
For further information or a confidential discussion, please contact Natasha Diamond on 0412 822 348 or Jarrod McLauchlan on 0407 808 517.
Visit Victoria is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.