- Fantastic career and lifestyle opportunity in Mildura, Vic
- Flexible working options
- Salary package circa $125K - contract until Sept 2022 (extension subject to funding)
Are you a Communications and Stakeholder Engagement expert who loves leading key projects and engaging with the community via multiple platforms? Do you love the idea of balancing your lifestyle and career in a regional city? If you answered yes, read on as this may be your next exciting and challenging career move.
Reporting to the General Manager Projects, you will be responsible for:
- developing, leading and coordinating communication and stakeholder engagement strategies, activities and events;
- being the key point of contact for and liaising with the media and external stakeholders;
- overseeing a small team who will be developing relevant information via traditional and digital platforms.
To be successful in this role, we are seeking a driven and energetic communications professional with exceptional and articulate written and verbal communication skills and who is highly regarded for their strategic mindset. You will have demonstrated experience leading strategic communications and for coordinating projects that have community impact. Furthermore, your naturally engaging and confident style enables you to quickly build credible relationships with a diverse range of stakeholders both face to face and through virtual means. Experience working in and / or liaising with government departments in a community engagement or communications role will be held in high regard. In addition, given this is a contract role, our client will consider secondments from government departments or statutory authorities.
You don't need to be a resident of Mildura or surrounds to be considered for this role. During the COVID-19 pandemic, our client has enhanced their flexible working options so there is the ability to balance your time working from the office and working from home.
For a copy of the PD, please email Paris.Plompen@davidsonwp.com.
To apply please click the 'apply now' button and upload your CV (note a covering letter is not required). For any additional questions or a confidential discussion, please contact Melanie Pecanek on 0408 898 734 or Jarrod McLauchlan on 0407 808 517.