Australian Regional and Remote Community Services (ARRCS) is a not-for-profit aged care and community service provider that was established in July 2014 to operate residential care facilities and community care programs in the Northern Territory. ARRCS provides regional care and support to people and their communities throughout the Northern Territory from Darwin to Docker River. It's our goal to offer opportunity and choice so individuals can live life in all its fullness.
About Your Opportunity
ARRCS are undertaking a transformation in their services and modernising processes and teams through a Workforce Optimisation project. This newly created Senior Level Management position will lead and manage complex clinical care teams for ARRCS community programs; including HCP, TCP, STRC & DVA-CNU. ARRCS Community Care programs provide support under government funded programs for aged and disability clients.
The role of the Community Care Manager is to ensure the safe and appropriate allocation of clinical resources to complex community clients and participants; coordination, liaison with and marketing to referral sources; and implementation and monitoring of community clinical governance systems.
This is a unique opportunity for a Senior Registered Nurse, Clinical Nurse Manager or Allied Health professional working in the Community space to be instrumental in establishing teams and processes to grow and develop ARRCS clinical services and drive the programs forward.
You will bring high level service delivery and quality systems experience in community based healthcare programs and experience in managing a diverse clinical team.
Ideally, the successful applicant, will possess the following;
- Bachelor of Nursing with a current AHPRA Registration (Registered Nurse, Division 1)
- Experience in high level service delivery and quality systems in community based healthcare programs
- Demonstrated previous experience in leading, managing and driving a diverse team
- Demonstrated ability in communicating team goals and identifying areas for new training, development and competency skill checks
- Demonstrated ability in the use of the Microsoft Office Suite of Applications (Word, Excel and Outlook) and online client reporting systems
- Current National Police Check, Flu Vaccination, First Aid Certificate, OCHRE card and NT Drivers' License or a willingness to obtain prior to commencing
- Diploma of Management and/Leadership or similar (desirable)
About the benefits
As an ARRCS employee, you will make a difference in the aged care and disability sector. We are a Not For Profit organisation with a host of employee benefits including:
- Attractive base salary dependant on experience
- Not-for-Profit salary packaging benefits
- Training and Development opportunities.
Don't miss this opportunity to lead change in one of Australia and the world's most liveable and dynamic cities.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Nicola Palm on 0402 719 432 or David (Will) Wilson on David.Wilson@davidsonwp.com quoting ref no.JO-2102-102978.
Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com