QLeave strives to be a national leader in portable long service schemes across Australia, with a key focus on delivering responsive and efficient services to employers and workers in identified Queensland industries.
As the General Manager, working within the portfolio of the Minister for Education and Minister for Industrial Relations, this role will work closely with the Director-General, Department of Education as well as the Boards of Directors with respect of each of the portable long service leave schemes. The role is responsible for ensuring that the schemes are effectively administered in line with the relevant regulations as well as continuing to deliver improvements in services for the broad customer group.
This is a key leadership role and will enable the development of strong relationships across the client group as well as looking at ways to transform the delivery of services and improve financial and commercial outcomes.
To be successful in this role, you will possess:
- A demonstrated successful track record in leading significant cultural and organisational change to achieve commercial success and exceptional service delivery;
- Sound financial management skills and demonstrated executive leadership experience in complex, capital intensive organisations;
- Proven high level strategic thinking and planning skills;
- Results-focused approach, including driving accountability throughout the organisation, together with the ability to identify and act on opportunities to improve short and long-term organisational performance;
- Exceptional interpersonal communicator with proven ability to motivate diverse groups and effectively establish professional rapport with customers, colleagues, peers in government and corporate sectors; and
- A leadership style that develops, coaches and empowers employees with a focus on accountability, initiative and service improvement.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Ryan Webster or Monica James on 07 3023 1079, quoting ref no. JO-2003-100022. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com