An opportunity has become available for a Full Time, recruitment professional. Our client is seeking an experienced internal recruiter.
About the Role
You will assist you to achieve the key deliverables, including:
- Undertaking recruitment and selection processes through providing advice to leaders, developing sourcing strategies, and participating in recruitment panels when required
- Screening candidates and drawing up shortlists of candidates for clients to interview
- Work and form relationships with internal clients to better understand their hiring needs and job specifications
- Managing information including data entry and tracking candidate data
- Coordinating induction and providing candidate care
Your exceptional organisational skills, attention to detail and task orientated approach will see you provide huge support to the team and greater business.
Your strength of character, self-starting and hands-on approach, teamed with your influencing skills and high level of confidentiality will see you build credibility amongst stakeholders.
Experience in a Public sector environment is beneficial.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please email Monica James at email@example.com, quoting ref no. JO-2009-101355. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com